We need your help.
Let’s not mince words, the owners have blown a heap of dosh building Brewski 2.0 and we need a boost to help us fill the shelves before we open. We’re keeping this really simple. Pledge $500 to us by Wednesday October 10 and we’ll give you $500 Beer Dealer credit PLUS a 12-month Froth Society membership ($99 value) and a thank you shindig / preview 2 days before we open to the public. It’ll mean a big deal for both of us.
Let’s expand on this. For your $500 pledge:
- you’ll get $500 Beer Dealer credit to spend on absolutely anything in-store - and 12 months to use it. .
- you’ll score an invite to an exclusive preview two days prior to the public opening where the beers and snacks will be on us and you can start using your Beer Dealer credit.
- you’ll get a 2019 Froth Society membership worth $99. It includes a limited edition merch pack (valued at $99), ongoing drink-in and takeaway discounts, at least 12 exclusive events and first preference on rare and limited stock. Memberships are strictly capped at 50 and are expected to be highly sought after. (Read more about the Froth Society further on.)
It really is a case of ‘if you scratch our back we’ll scratch yours’.
A few things you should know:
- This offer is limited to 50 people because of the cap on Froth Society memberships. Initially this is the only way to secure a Froth Society membership. If we don’t receive 50 pledges the remaining memberships will be offered to the public once My Beer Dealer is open for $99 per year.
- 2019 Froth Society memberships include the remainder of 2018, you get a few months free. Yearly Froth Society memberships renewals will include a new limited edition merch pack.
- We plan to open to the public on Friday October 19, which means book in the evening of Wednesday October 17 for your exclusive preview. Dates may change but we’re working hard to ensure these stay solid.
Find out more about Froth Society membership.
By purchasing this pledge you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our terms and conditions.